Download stock firmware for Elephone REXSO Explorer K Action Camera
This firmware is for Elephone REXSO Explorer K Action Camera.
Archive name: 2381955 Elephone REXSO Explorer K ROM firmware
Archive size: 15.6 MB
Image name: dv102_20171129_spinor_IPS_LCD_ExplorerK_user
Upgrade instructions – Prepare an upgraded SD card
1. Extract the upgrade package.
2. Format the SD card in FAT32 format and copy the decompressed content to the root directory of the SD card (do not copy the folder).
3. Turn off the DV and insert the SD card.
4. Press and hold the camera button and the power button at the same time, waiting for the blue light near the power button to start flashing and release.
5. Waiting for the upgrade to complete, automatically boot, the upgrade is complete!
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.