Archive name: RUIZU X16 Firmware V1.0 and Bluetooth 4.1
Archive file size: 20.8 MB
Firmware image: RUIZU X16 Firmware V1.0 and Bluetooth 4.1.fw
Inside archive: firmware + X16 Instruction
How to use
– Download the Tool and the new firmware for you device.
– Install the tool on your computer.
– After you successed to setup the Tool, Open the tool on your computer.
– Use USB cable to connect your device with your computer to update the firmware. After connected successfully you can see the device on the computer.
– Press the green color switch button to select the sofware file you want to update and press “Open” to Confirm.
– Press ‘Replace’ button to replace old firmware with the new firmware.
– If “Successful” is showed in the progress bar, then it represent that everything is OK.
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Send us your news and press releases to publish for free or you can also send your company’s samples to unbox and review. Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter.