Archive name: auneM1S_1.06_en
Archive file size: 1 MB
Archive content: auneM1s_1.06_more aggressive volume curve, auneM1s_1.06_less aggressive volume curve, Update Instructions
Firmware image: update.dat
1. Copy the update.dat file to the root directory of a FAT32 formatted microSD card, and insert the card into the M1s;
2. Select Settings – upgrade
3. Follow the prompts to complete the update.
1. Disabled HOME button’s unlock function;
2. Increased stability of high bit rate files playback;
3. Added continuous playback between folders;
4. Fixed the possible split-second cut-off issue at the beginning of a track.
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Send us your news and press releases to publish for free or you can also send your company’s samples to unbox and review. Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter.