Archive name: AP60_II_1.15_Beta
Archive file size: 39 MB
Firmware image: update.upt
Inside archive: firmware + USB_AUDIO20_Windows_Driver + AP60 user manual.jpg
1. Fix not supporting individual 192k music files
2. Fix the clock in the system settings, but the screen is still showing the problem.
3. Increase the option to select the font size in the system settings.
4. Fix known bugs
Firmware Upgrade steps
1. Download the firmware file.
2. Please make sure your battery level is above 50% before firmware update
3. Unrar/unzip the firmware file you download in your computer
4. Connect Hidizs AP60 II to PC, open USB storage, copy “update.upt” file to internal or TF card, switch off the USB, AP60 II display to ask firmware update. If it did not show the ask word, please restart your AP60 II and will will see that words, click install and make the update finish.
5. When finishing the update, please make sure to delete the update.upt file. If not, the system will keep asking to update the firmware.
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Send us your news and press releases to publish for free or you can also send your company’s samples to unbox and review. Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter.