Archive name: AP60_II_1.15_Beta
Archive file size: 39.2 MB
Firmware image: update.upt
Inside archive: firmware + AP60II¸üÐÂÈÕÖ¾ + USB_AUDIO20_Windows_Driver + AP60 user manual
1. Fix not supporting individual 192k music files;
2. Fix the clock in the system settings, but the screen is still showing the problem;
3. Increase the option to select the font size in the system settings;
4. Fix known bugs
1. Be assure AP60 II has a 50% above battery power.
2. Unrar the download file.
3. Copy the “update.upt” file to TF card.
4. “System setting” – “Firmware Update” – “OK”
Wait and finish the upgrade.
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Send us your news and press releases to publish for free or you can also send your company’s samples to unbox and review. Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter.