Archive name: HiBy R3 Pro V1.2 firmware
Archive file size: 33,6 MB
Firmware image: r3pro.upt
Upgrade firmware steps
Connect to Wifi and insert the micro SD card into R3 Pro, click System settings -> Firmware update -> Via OTA. Then R3 Pro will get updated.
1. After downloading the firmware, please place the r3pro.upt file in the root directory of the Micro SD card.
2. Insert the Micro SD card into R3 Pro, click System settings -> Firmware update -> Via SD-card. Then R3 Pro will get updated.
1. Fixed issue where R3 pro is prone to hangups after waking from standby;
2. Added AAC bluetooth output;
3. Added charging on/off toggle in USB DAC mode to add support for USB DAC use with iDevices;
4. Fixed issue where Bluetooth may fail on re-connection.
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Send us your news and press releases to publish for free or you can also send your company’s samples to unbox and review. Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter.