Archive name: X3II_V1.2
Archive file size: 34,4 MB
Firmware image: update.upt
Release Date: 2019.1.23
Upgrade firmware steps
1. Put “update.upt” file in to the root directory of the X20 TF Card.
2. Enter the System Settings, select the System Update, the player will automatically update.
3. The player will automatically restart after the update is completed, and enter the System Settings to see whether the system information about the player is the latest version.
Note: During the update, please make sure power supply. If did not find the update file when updating, please check if the update file in the TF Card’s root directory, or whether the file is corrupt, please copy again.
– Fixed the problem that it can not incomplete display the cover.
– Add the function that it can auto-play when you start your car if you setting the X3II to Car_play Mode(Note: you need to set the “Breakpiont Play” to “Track” or “Location” in Music Setting)
– Update the Language Library
– Optimize system
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Send us your news and press releases to publish for free or you can also send your company’s samples to unbox and review. Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter.