Archive name: D3-V1.6
Archive file size: 2 MB
Firmware image: RKNANOFW.IMG
Release Date: 2019.1.23
Upgrade firmware steps
1. Put the “RKNANOFW” file in the D3 memory root directory
2. Turn off D3
3. Reboot, the player will update automatically
4. Update complete, player can be used normally. (the “RKNANOFW” firmware file will be automatically cleared after the upgrade is completed.)
During the update, please make sure power supply.
1. Support EXFAT format of Mirco SD.
2. Calibrated the parameter of EQs.
3. Calibrated the indicator of battery.
4. Add the windown ask if update the files of memory or SD card to music list when you browse memory or SD card.
5. Add the function adjust brightness of screen.
6. Fixed the problem that sometimes the screen blurred when connect to USB if the srceec is off.
7. Fixed the problem that there is wrong order when the CUE file unfold to music list.
8. Optimize system.
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Send us your news and press releases to publish for free or you can also send your company’s samples to unbox and review. Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter.