Archive name: Hidizs AP80 2.0 Beta Firmware
Archive file size: 39.1 MB
Firmware image: update.upt
The main purpose of this firmware is to enable UAT codec in AP80 Bluetooth. The game-changing UAT (Ultra Audio Transmission), an audio coding technology self-developed by HiBy with up to 192kHz sampling frequency or up to 1.2Mbps bit rate, it outperforms all the Hi-Fi Amplifiers on the planet.
1. Add Bluetooth AAC receiving function.
2. Increase UAT transmit and receive functions.
3. Fix the “Standby” function in “System Settings”, and there will be no sound output crash after playing the radio for about 2 minutes.
4. Optimize the experience
1. Be assure AP80 has a 50% above battery power.
2. Unrar the download file.
3. Copy the “update.upt” file to TF card.
4. “System setting” – “Firmware Update” – “OK”
Wait and finish the upgrade.
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Send us your news and press releases to publish for free or you can also send your company’s samples to unbox and review. Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter.