Archive name: X1+FW2.0
Archive file size: 20.5 MB
Firmware image: x1.fw
How to upgrade
1. Insert the micro SD card (FAT32 format recommended) into M3K and connect the player to the computer via USB (Remember to switch the usb mode to storage in the system settings of M3K first)
2. Copy the x1.fw file to the root directory of the micro SD card.
3. Disconnect the X1 from the computer and turn it off.
4. Hold the volume “+” and power button at the same time until the micro SD card upgrade dialogue pops up then the upgrading will begin. Do not rename the firmware file. Do not create a new folder to store the firmware file, and please just copy the x1.fw file to the root directory of your micro SD card.
5. The X1 will automatically reboot when the update finishes.
1. One micro SD card (FAT/FAT32/EXFAT/NTFS format are fine but FAT32 is recommended). If update fails, please use a micro SD card of 32GB capacity, format the card and repeat the update procedure again.
2. Upgrading wouldn’t affect the files on the micro SD card.
3. Make sure the battery life is enough for update (fully charged battery is recommended).
4. Please don’t operate during upgrading.
5. After the update, it is suggested to delete the x1.fw file; You could check the firmware version via System setting -> About X1
6. After the firmware update, please update the media library.
7. Incorrect operation might lead to system crash! Please read carefully before upgrading.
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Send us your news and press releases to publish for free or you can also send your company’s samples to unbox and review. Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter.