Archive name: V3.4 – R3-20191115T171902Z-001 / V3.4 – R3
Archive file size: 37,3 MB
Firmware image: r3.upt
Upgrade firmware steps
1. After downloading the firmware, please place r3.upt in the root directory of micro SD card.
2. Insert the micro SD card into R3, click System settings -> Firmware update -> Update via micro SD card. Then R3 will get updated.
1. Fixed issues with bluetooth playback;
2. Fixed issues with DLNA playback causing possible hangups;
3. Added caution notice regarding volume of Line Out mode;
4. Added option for fixed maximum digital output volume;
5. Optimized detection of MQA tracks;
6. Added resampling function to USB DAC operation (e.g. solves problem with bluetooth output);
7. Optimized scrolling speed in song browsing;
8. Fixed issue where screen may become locked off during extended playback;
9. Various other bug fixes.
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Send us your news and press releases to publish for free or you can also send your company’s samples to unbox and review. Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter.