Dunu two entry-level hybrid earphones made their first appearance at the Audio exhibition in Japan on October,5th. They are DUNU DM380 in-ear headphones with three dynamic drivers and DM480 which we still don’t know the exact spec yet.
The design of the Dunu DM-380 Hybrid in-ear headphones is different from what we saw in the early models from Dunu. The case is made of metal and plastic, and due to the fact that the latter is slightly transparent, you can see all three dynamic emitters. Headphones “end” with a sound guide, where a special protrusion is placed so that the ear cushions hold firmly.
Dunu continues to offer different options with a good sound at an affordable price and excellent quality. US$49 is a very good price for such a combination of design, features, and sound.
Specification of Dunu DM380 headphones:
– color: golden;
– Frequency Response Range: 20–16000 Hz;
– speakers: 2 per channel – ⌀5 mm; 1 per channel – ⌀6 mm;
– construction: plug-in;
– microphone design: on wire;
– weight: 20 g;
– number of buttons: 3;
– audio input connector: plug 3.5 mm trrs; gold plated contacts;
– cable length: 1.2 m;
– input of analog audio signal: yes;
– stereo: yes;
– impedance: 16 ohms;
– sensitivity: 100 db / mw.