– World´s first smartphone with a Variable telephoto lens paired with a dual PD sensor
– Real-time Eye AF for humans and animals, newly equipped Real-time Tracking and fast, accurate continuous AF across all lenses
– 20fps Burst Mode with low light noise reduction powered by BIONZ X™
– Brand new AI super resolution zoomtechnology
– Updated Photography Pro feature – now equipped with ‘Basic Mode’
– World’s first smartphone with a 4K HDR 120Hz Refresh rate display crafted from Gorilla® Glass Victus™
– EvolvedFull-stage stereo speakers – now 40% louder than previous model
– New and improved Game Enhancer features – including a new audio equaliser, an optimised V.C microphone and high frame rate recording feature
– World’s first smartphone to reproduce 360 Reality Audio in the speakers, as the recording artist intended it to be heard
– Addition of brand new 360 Spatial Sound – for up-mixing stereo music into an immersive audio experience
– Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 888 5G Mobile Platform
– Improved battery life (4500mAh) and the ability to charge up to 50% of capacity in 30 minutes with the kitted 30W charger – in addition to a newly extended battery life of up to three years
Both devices provide a rich collection of integrated features that connect the Xperia community with its passions. Whether they are photographers, audiophiles, cinephiles, gamers or cinematographers alike, the next generation of Xperia 1 and 5 flagship series will enrich the user experience with its plethora of new features. This is the next level of Xperia that transforms with speed and beyond.
Xperia 1 III is available to pre-order now in Frosted Black and Frosted Purple (varies by market) for €1,299
Xperia 5 III will be shipped from September and will be available in Black and Green (varies by market) for €999.