FeiyuTech Vimble 3, The New Social Media-Ready Smartphone Gimbal
FeiyuTech Vimble 3 Three-Axis Smartphone Gimbal is Designed for Social Media. with Gesture Controls & Quick One Button to Switch Selfie & Landscape to Portrait Modes for Easy TikTok Videos, Social Media, Live Streaming, Filmmaker, Selfie & Group Shots. Includes Extension Rod & Small Tripod – Compact, Light-weight, & Foldable with Long 10 Hour Battery Life
FeiyuTech, the leader in video stabilization technology, announced the new social media-ready smartphone gimbal, the Vimble 3. Based on the popular FeiyuTech Vimble line of smartphone gimbals, the new FeiyuTech Vimble 3 provides professional image stabilization for clean pro video content for social media, influencers, advertisers, and filmmakers, with a greatly improved design for smoother video, including gesture controls, one click intuitive buttons, a lighter portable foldable design, and longer 10 hour battery life for continuous on-the-go content creation.
Affordably Priced, Three Axis Design Provides Smooth, Professional Tilt, Roll, & Pan Video Shots
Affordably priced, the Vimble 3’s light-weight three axis design provides smooth, professional tilt, roll, and pan video shots everywhere you go, isolating your movement from the camera for a clean smooth shot, even when you’re shooting video while moving on an uneven surface. The Vimble 3 features gesture controls for quick selfie or group videos and photos with just a flick of the hand; one button switching from landscape to portrait mode for easy TikToks, live streaming, selfies, and group shots; a 198mm long extension rod for selfies and long range shots; an intuitive button lay-out; and compact lighter-weight design that easily folds away into its own velvet carrying bag. Extremely portable, the Vimble 3 only weighs 387g and can easily hold large-screen smartphones weighing up to 250g, including the iPhone 13 Pro Max.
Foldable Design, Includes Extension Rod, Small Tripod, and ¼” Threaded Hole for Large Tripods
In addition to the extension rod, the Vimble 3 also includes a small tripod, which is now lighter and stronger with better traction for more stability, perfect for video in rough terrains and slippery conditions. The gimbal also includes a ¼” threaded hole at the bottom for mounting to external devices, such as large tripods. There are two ways to connect the Vimble 3 to the phone: directly via Bluetooth or through the included Feiyu ON app.
With the rapid development of video creation, more people want to share their creative ideas by shooting and recording great video moments. The FeiyuTech Vimble 3’s three axis design stabilizes shaky movements so the camera will float through the scene with professional tilt, roll, and pan shots without the need of expensive equipment. With just a smartphone, the Vimble 3 gimbal with image stabilization, and some editing skill, anyone can produce professional quality videos.
Vimble 3 Features
– Gesture Controls: for selfies or group photos.
– One Button Landscape/Portrait Modes: quickly switch between horizontal and vertical shooting.
– Foldable: can be quickly folded and unfolded.
– Direct Gimbal Control: through Bluetooth, FeiyuTech ON, or BeautyCam app.
– Feiyu ON app: controls AI tracking, self-timer, gestures, time-lapse, panorama photos, and more.
– Tilting Angle Lock: can be locked to fit any shooting angle needs.
– Extendable Rod: pulls out for super high or long-distance shooting.
– Wide-angle Lens View: with slanted arm design.
– AB Point Trajectory Memory: one button or automatic focus.
– Flash Follow Mode: for optimal lighting.
– 360° Angle and First Person View (FPV) Mode.
– Roll Axis: controlled by dial.
– Long Battery Life: up to 10 hours.
– Tripod and Velvet Carrying Bag: included.
FeiyuTech Vimble 3 Specs
– Battery Capacity: 1300mAh built-in battery with 10-hour battery life – rechargeable via USB-C port on right side of handle – 2.5 hour charging time.
– Weight: approximately 387g/0.853 lb (not including tripod).
– Compatible Phones: width from 49mm to 88mm. The maximum weight capacity is up to 260g/0.573 lb (after balanced). Compatible with all smartphones under 7 inches, including all iPhone and Android series, and more.
– Dimensions: unfolded: 300.7 x130.7×87.5mm / Folded: 114.4×175.6×64.6mm
– Updating Bluetooth Info: move the Joystick downward and simultaneously triple tap the power button to clear Bluetooth pairing. Restart the gimbal to reconnect.
– App: Feiyu ON app.
– Rotatable Range: Tilt: 320° / Roll: 337° / Pan: 321°.
– Controllable Range: Tilt: -35°~+35° / Roll: -50°~+50° / Pan: -80°~+174°
– Follow Mode:
– – Pan follow: pan axis follows movement of user’s hand.
– – Follow mode: pan and tilt follow – both the pan and tilt axes follow movement of user’s hand.
– – All follow mode: pan, tilt, and roll follow – all 3 axes follow movement of user’s hand.
– – Lock mode: all 3 axes are locked, does not follow movement of user’s hand.
– – FFW: flash follow – all 3 axes follow movement of user’s hand in high-follow speed.
– Extended Ports:
– – Bottom of the handle: 1/4 inch threaded hole to mount to tripods.
– – Right side of handle: Type-C charging port.
– – Right side of smartphone holder: Type-C extension port.
– Optional Accessories:
– – Feiyu Magnetic Fill Light for smartphone gimbals.
– – Feiyu Magnetic Fill Light 2 for smartphone gimbals.
– – Feiyu Intelligent Tracking Module.
Availability & Pricing
The FeiyuTech Vimble 3 includes the gimbal in light grey, portable tripod base, extension rod, Type-C charging cable, velvet carrying case, and instruction manual. The Vimble 3 will be available April 12th, priced at $119, available through Amazon and the FeiyuTech store. For more information, see the official website.
Established in 2007, Feiyu Technology Incorporated Co., Ltd. is a leader in video stabilization technology. The company manufactures drones, handheld gimbals, and action cameras. Headquartered in Guilin, China, with more than 500 employees, FeiyuTech also has professional R&D, marketing, and manufacturing centers in Shenzhen and Guilin, China. With products sold to over 130 countries around the world, FeiyuTech is recognized by consumers as a quality brand — the first gimbal brand to enter the Apple Store. The company’s partners include Tencent Wesee and Huawei, among others. All FeiyuTech products pass CE, FCC.ROHS., and many other certifications.
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.
Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Join our Best Deals Telegram Channel. Join our Android TV Box Firmware Updates Telegram Channel. Subscribe now to our newsletter.