FiiO BTR7 Gets New Firmware Update, Upgrade Yours To FW V1.71
FiiO has just dropped a new firmware update for its latest flagship BTR7 Bluetooth DAC/AMP. This new update updates the BTR7 to the latest Firmware V1.71. It brings several new features to the device like a new PEQ(parametric equalizer) function, improved UI display, improved call answering function, and various other miscellaneous performance upgrades. FiiO introduced the latest BTR7 flagship Bluetooth DAC/AMP last month. The device has received countless positive feedbacks ever since it was released.
The following changes and improvements have been made to the FW1.7.1:
1. Added PEQ function (go to the EQ menu on the latest FiiO Control app for settings);
2. Changed the setting of aptX Adaptive to off by default (can be enabled on the FiiO Control app);
3. Improved the logic of UI display;
4. Improved the abnormal issue of answering phone calls through the 4.4mm headphone output;
5. Miscellaneous performance improvements and bug fixes.
How to locally update the firmware of BTR7?
1. After the BTR7 is connected to the mobile phone, open the FiiO Control app and then follow the pictures below to upgrade the BTR7.
2. Click settings
3. Click firmware upgrade
4. Click local upgrade
5. Select the firmware file
6. Click ‘confirm’
7. The firmware upgrade takes 3-5 minutes.
FW1.71 Firmware (BTR7_V1.71.bin) download link.
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.
Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Join our Best Deals Telegram Channel. Join our Android TV Box Firmware Updates Telegram Channel. Subscribe now to our newsletter.