Doogee F3’s camera works more friendly
Highlight: you can slide the screen to switch from Video, Photo to Pro (professional shooting).
You can choose the image quality and color effects when shooting a video.
There are seven modes to choose from:
1. Normal mode
2. HDR mode：HDR stands for High Dynamic Range imaging. Instead of just taking one photo, HDR takes three photos, taken at different exposures and spit out one HDR photo. The result is something that should look more like what your eyes see, rather than what your camera sees. Check out the image below for an example.
3. Panorama mode: Panorama mode combines multiple shots into a seamless 180- or 360- degree panoramic picture. Simply move the camera as you shoot and let the camera combine the shots for you.
4. Multi-angle mode: Multi Angle Mode shows simulated 3D-like images taken from different viewpoints. Tilt the camera from side to side while viewing the image.
5. Motion track mode: Motion tracking are designed to sense the presence of motion and track the object over time.
6. Face beauty mode: Slide to change the grade of beautification.
7. Watermark mode: Add watermark to your photos.
14 scenario modes: auto, night, sunset, party, portrait, lanscape, night portrait, treatre, beach, snow, steady photo, fireworks, sports, candle light.