Let us introduce you a brand-new device: Ugoos UP1 Projector
Ugoos Projector is a first device not related to TV Box family made by Ugoos Team. UP1 is optical device that projects an image (or moving images) onto a surface.
Ugoos UP1 Projector Short Specification
Display Technology: DLP
Image Brightness: 150 ANSI Lumen
Resolution: WVGA 854*480
Projection Distance: 0.5 – 8m
CPU: RockChip RK3328 Quad-core Cortex-A53 up to 1.5GHz Mali-450MP2 GPU
Operation System: Android Nougat 7.1.2
HDMI: HDMI 1.4 Input 480P,576P,720P,1080P
Battery: 7.4V 4000mA/h
Quad core Cortex A53 @ up to 1.5 GHz
ARM Mali-450MP2 GPU
1080p H.265/H.264 video encoder
Embedded USB 3.0 interface
UP1 gets all the best from Ugoos Software Base
– Root. Root feature let you access to the entire operating system of your Device. Certain applications requires root rights to operate in system.
– Samba Server. File (Samba) server allows sharing files among different OS devices in local network.
– OTA Update. Over-The-Air Update delivers new software, Android System updates and Fixes via Enternet without addtional actions. System notifies user automatically.
– Hardware Monitor. Hardware performance visualization is a useful feature for controling performance and speed of the device.
– Gamepad Settings. GS let you extend personalization of the device and get more advantages during gaming process.
– Debug Settings. Useful feature for developers. Simple switchers let you connect using ADB via USB or Wi-Fi and Log Viewer provides an easy way to collect and save logs
– EShare. With EShare you can: stream any audio or video file to your TV open apps remotely use your Android Smartphone or Iphone as Remote Control for your TV
Android 7 Nougat
Android Nougat helps save battery power more effective. So your device will still go into low power usage while you using some simple features.
Notification controls: When a notification pops up, just press and hold to toggle the settings. Quickly turn off notifications in order not to interrupt important presentation or interesting movie.
Multi-locale support: Select multiple locales in Settings to tailor experiences for you, such as showing search results in multiple languages and not offering to translate webpages in a language you already know.
Display size: Not only can you change the size of the text on your device, but the size of all the display elements like icons and images due to your situation.
‘Clear all’ in Overview: Instantly close all of your apps running in the background by tapping ‘clear all’ in Overview.