MediaTek Dimensity 9200 – HyperEngine 6.0 gaming technologies
MediaTek Dimensity 9200 combines incredible performance with intelligent power for ultimate gaming experiences that are fast and smooth, and lasts longer on battery. Experience lights, shadows, and action in every scene in epic detail thanks to new hardware ray traced rendering, powered by the Arm Immortalis-G715 GPU.
MediaTek HyperEngine 6.0 gaming technologies includes the latest updates that tune the whole smartphone for improvements in image quality and performance control, and unlocks new features in low latency wireless audio and networking.
Here’s a selection of the 6th generation technologies:
– MediaTek Adaptive Game Technology: 18% lower power high frame rate gaming
– Motion Blur Reduction: Pixel level boost for smartphone display
– Frame Rate Smoother 2.0: Choose between max performance, stable framerate, or game-specific optimizations
– VRS/AI-VRS: In addition to the VRS-capable Immortalis GPU, tap the incredible power of the MediaTek APU 690 to improve game performance
– Modem Express 2.0: Prioritize streaming + gaming together over other apps and services
– Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Coexistence: Ensures fast, reliable connectivity for all wireless peripherals
– Ultra-low Latency Bluetooth Audio: Down to just 53ms, catch a sound ahead of competitors.
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.
Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Join our Best Deals Telegram Channel. Join our Android TV Box Firmware Updates Telegram Channel. Subscribe now to our newsletter.