The following changes and improvements have been made to the FW1.4 for LC-BT2:
1. Added setting button operation modes and channel balance via app (the recent version of FiiO Control app is required for using this function);
2. Added holding the volume buttons to continuously adjust volume (available when the button operation mode is NOT set to “Hold volume buttons to skip tracks”);
3. Fixed the issue where the beginning of the playback sound might be missing when connected to the computer via Bluetooth;
4. Increased the volume adjustment range for phone calls (up to 0dB, adjusted via app);
5. Miscellaneous bug fixes
How to update the LC-BT2
1. Unzip the “Firmware upgrade package”, and then enter the unzipped folder.
2. Make the LC-BT2 enter DFU mode, and then connect the LC-BT2 with the computer by the supplied Type-C USB cable.
How to make LC-BT2 enter DFU mode: Power on the LC-BT2, and hold the play/pause button , then the red and blue lights will flash alternately; Hold the play/pause button and Volume ”+” button for about 5 seconds, to make the LC-BT2 enter DFU mode (The indicator will turn OFF after done).
3. Run the FiiOBluetoothDfu program and click ‘Start Upgrade’ > ‘OK’, the upgrade program will run automatically
4. Unplug the USB cable and reboot the LC-BT2, and then you can use it normally.
Download LC-BT2 FW1.4 (LC-BT2-FW1.4 – LC-BT2_dfu_FW1.4.dfu) from here.