Oukitel K3 vs. Xiaomi Mix 2, 6 features to make it a perfect choice
OUKITEL released several new devices recently, all with good design and are offering quite wallet-friendly price. However, regarding the device that is lively hot, it should be Oukitel K3. This K3 has been on sale for half month, many buyers already have it in hand.
Checking out the whole device, we collected 6 big features that make K3 a worthwhile smartphone.
1. First, dual curved glossy design. The first view decides whether you want more about a product. K3 gets 5.5 inch FHD display with double curved fashionable glossy design.
2. Second, 5.5 inch FHD display with LTPS tech. High definition SHARP brand LCD screen and Asahi Glass processed by LTPS tech, displaying millions of vivid and bright colors.
3. Third, dual 16MP+2MP cameras. No matter for daily shooting, or meeting environment shooting, K3 acts quite good. It has got 16MP and 2MP dual-lens cameras on both the front and back camera.
4. Forth, large 4GB RAM+64GB ROM with 128GB expandable memory. It allows you to run more than 50 APPs fluently at the same time.
5. Fifth, 6000mAh big battery. No need to bring a power bank or charger and cable every day. K3 will support several days normal use.
6. Sixth, 9V/2A quick charger. Time is more valuable than money. By 9V/2A quick charger, you can fully charge 6000mAh battery within 1 hour and 50 minutes, but support several days use.
OUKITEL K3 is now sold for only $139.99 on Gearbest.com, quite competitive price comparing to other smartphones with similar configurations.