– The new notebooks are 2.65 lbs. light and feature a thin, yet durable .63-inch all-metal chassis with a carbon fiber top cover
– 14-inch Full HD IPS touchscreens are protected by Antimicrobial Corning® Gorilla® Glass and cover 100 percent of the sRGB color gamut
– Configurations include an Evo-verified model with an Intel® Core™ i5 processor and Intel® Iris® Xe graphics as well as the Porsche Design Acer Premium Collection featuring Intel® Core™ i7 processing, Intel® Iris® Xe and discrete NVIDIA® GeForce® MX350 graphics, and bundled with the Porsche Design Acer Travelpack RS (mouse, notebook sleeve, carrying pouch and mousepad)
Acer America announced the Porsche Design Acer Book RS combining advanced technologies with purist and minimalist design elements is now available at the Acer Store starting today. The first collaboration between the two companies, the new laptop is available in three stylish and sleek models that feature an all-metal chassis, a carbon fiber top cover and a 14-inch Full HD IPS touchscreen protected by Antimicrobial Corning® Gorilla® Glass.
“We’re thrilled to bring the Porsche Design Acer Book RS to the U.S. market to offer style-conscious customers a premium notebook that makes a refined computing statement with the performance to match,” said Chris Chiang, vice president – product marketing, Acer America. “Heading into the holiday season, it makes the perfect gift for a fashion-forward loved one who craves elegance and power.”
Iconic Design Combines with Premium Performance
Offering timeless aesthetics and excellent portability, the Porsche Design Acer Book RS features a durable 3k carbon fiber cover and a diamond-cut CNC-machined chassis in a 2.65 lb. and 0.63-inch thin and light design. The unibody hinge slightly elevates the keyboard upon opening the notebook to improve cooling and enhance typing comfort. The 14-inch FHD IPS touchscreen has a layer of protective Antimicrobial Corning® Gorilla® Glass, covers 100% of the sRGB color gamut and features ultra-narrow bezels for an immersive 90% screen-to-body ratio. Dual copper heat pipes keep the device cool, while the battery lasts up to 17 hours and can generate up to 4 hours of usage4 with a 30-minute fast charge.
Beneath its handsome exterior, the Porsche Design Acer Book RS is equipped with up to the latest 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processors for tackling a wide array of tasks. Dual-band Intel® Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) and a wide array of ports including Thunderbolt™ 4 keep customers well-connected.
The Porsche Design Acer Travelpack RS includes a premium combination of accessories that match the style and functionality of the new laptop. It consists of a mousepad, mouse, carrying pouch and notebook sleeve. It is sold separately or bundled as part of a package.
Configurations, Pricing & Availability
The following two models are available for purchase at the Acer Store beginning today and come with a two-year international traveler’s limited warranty5.
– The Intel Evo-verified Porsche Design Acer Book RS AP714-51T-59ZV with an Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 processor (up to 4.2GHz, 4 cores, 8 threads, 8MB Intel Smart Cache), 8GB on-board LPDDR4X memory, Intel® Iris® Xe graphics and 512GB NVMe SSD, is available now for $1,399.99.
– The Porsche Design Acer Premium Collection (AP714-51GT-76L3) with an Intel® Core™ i7-1165G7 processor, 16GB onboard LPDDR4X memory, Intel® Iris® Xe graphics, discrete NVIDIA® GeForce® MX350 graphics and a 1TB NVMe SSD is bundled with the Porsche Design Acer Travelpack RS (mouse, notebook sleeve, carrying pouch and mousepad). It’s offered now for $1,999.99. The model below will be available in December at Acer Store.
– The Porsche Design Acer Book RS AP714-51GT-716C with an Intel® Core™ i7-1165G7 processor, 16GB onboard LPDDR4X memory, Intel® Iris® Xe graphics, discrete NVIDIA® GeForce® MX350 graphics with 2GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM and a 1TB NVMe SSD will be priced at $1,699.99.