Dear Friends, As we know it’s been a difficult time for the world for the past few months due to the outbreak of the new coronavirus. We hope you are with good health. And we’d like to share with you some recommended precautions to protect yourself from the virus. We have been following these recommendations and they help a lot.
Make These As Your Routine
– Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
– Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands. And avoid close contact with people who are sick.
– Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces daily, including tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, faucets, and sinks.
– Put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community. This is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
– Open windows frequently in the living room, and often ventilate.