2019 edition of Best Choice Award covers 16 categories of the latest technologies, including AI, Big Data, Blockchain & Fintech, 5G Networking & Communication, Consumer Tech and Enterprise Application & Service.
EZCast Pro’s QuattroPod is the winner for the Enterprise Application & Service category, and will be on display at booth S1417 of Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center Hall 2 during Computex, from May 28 to June 1.
Judges have praised QuattroPod’s convenient setup, where any smart device can plug into a QuattroPod transmitter to cast wireless presentations with a click.
In keeping with the mobile-first trend across the world and the increasingly popular BYOD office concepts, QuattroPod supports all the popular operating systems (Windows, macOS, Android and iOS), with special attention to allow mobile phones to cast wirelessly without installing an app. On top of cross platform support, QuattroPod allows up to 4 devices to present on the same display in a split-screen format to make sure all the best information is present at each meeting.
“QuattroPod adopts the concept of plug and play, freeing users from using third-party Apps or doing complex configuration, thus, providing customers with an incredible casting experience,” said Stan Chen, Product Director of Advanced Display and Collaboration Product Unit. QuattroPod’s casting function is purely powered by its hardware, which avoids potential software compatibility issues, while enhancing the casting performance.
“Based on our test results, the latency is reduced by 30% when compared to our competitors’ products.” said Chen.
The combination of 5G WiFi and hardware-based design allow QuattroPod to provide users with high-quality collaboration experience within a secure environment.
Here is a list of QuattroPod’s unique selling points:
– Supports BYOD casting, including Android, iOS, Windows, and macOS. User may choose to cast through HDMI, MiniDP or USB.
– Supports plug and play without using an app.
– Supports host control by implementing a master-slave design.
– Supports premium quality 4K video output
– Supports split-screen sharing mode for up to four users while allowing a maximum of 64 users to connect to QuattroPod simultaneously.
– Supports POE power supply and Gigabit-grade Ethernet, preventing casting from wireless interference.
We invite you to visit EZCast Pro’s booth at booth S1417 of Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center Hall 2 during Computex, from May 28 to June 1.