RC Firmware Update v0.5.0 for Ugoos AM6 & Cube X2/X3 models
Here is a new release candidate firmware version – 0.5.0 for AM6/X2/X3 families.
2. Removed video codec fixes setting
3. HDMI CEC improvements
4. Fixed system crash when pressing Menu frequently
5. Fixed issue with no sound after high resolution PCM audio playback
6. Removed HDR to SDR and SDR to HDR settings
7. Added HDR policy setting
8. Fixed problem when automatic frame rate function not available after boot
9. Fixes of automatic frame rate function for Dolby Vision
10. Reformed automatic frame rate settings
11. Added new option for changing resolution by AFR_CALC without enabling main setting
12. Fixed button manager issue for some remote controllers
13. Added USearch application
14. Added UPlayer application with Dolby Vision support
15. New CoreELEC build
16. Magisk updated
17. Changed LED indication:
– active mode: yellow for AM6, magenta for X2/X3 (flashing when remote control buttons are pressed)
– sleep mode: green for AM6, blue for X2/X3
– hibernation: red
18. Many other changes for system stability
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.
Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Join our Best Deals Telegram Channel. Join our Android TV Box Firmware Updates Telegram Channel. Subscribe now to our newsletter.