Samsung Launches AccE Glass-Free Detector for X-Ray Imaging
Representing the company’s philosophy of “relentless innovation,” this new solution provides a comfortable image experience for both patients and users.
To optimize work efficiency and portability, Samsung has introduced a new flagship detector, the AccE Glass-Free Detector. The AccE Glass-Free Detector recently received 510(k) clearance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for commercial use in the USA.
“Being at the forefront of advancing healthcare imaging, we have recognized the need for new solutions that enhance both patient and user comfortability,” said David Legg, Vice President, Head of Boston Imaging. “From the ER to the OR, our Glass-Free Detector exhibits reliability in versatile environments to help get the job done — and done well.”
The AccE Glass-Free Detector was designed to deliver high-resolution images of a digital detector, while offering exceptional user and patient benefits, including:
– Lightweight Design: Weighs approximately 4.5 pounds, which is 27 percent lighter than the conventional model.
– Clear Visibility: Exhibits a 76% DQE, leading the market in glassless panel technology.
– Functionality: Features a non-glass flexible panel with center-engraving to position a patient, a side chamfer to ease lifting and a rear grip to support transportation.
– High Load Allowance: Holds up to 881 pounds of surface load and 441 pounds of patient load.
– Dust and Water Resistant: Enables users to employ the detector with confidence in fast-paced environments.
Samsung persistently works to help professionals by developing best-in-class imaging technology that optimizes functionality. The AccE Glass-Free Detector can be used on the AccE GM85 mobile Digital Radiography system and is coming soon to the AccE GC85A.
About Boston Imaging
Boston Imaging markets innovative imaging technologies and is committed to delivering fast, easy and accurate diagnostic solutions to healthcare providers. Boston Imaging is the United States headquarters for sales, marketing, clinical, service and commercialization of all Samsung digital radiography and ultrasound systems. Boston Imaging’s growing portfolio of advanced medical technologies is used in leading healthcare institutions helping providers enhance patient care, improve patient satisfaction and increase workflow efficiency.
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.
Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Join our Best Deals Telegram Channel. Join our Android TV Box Firmware Updates Telegram Channel. Subscribe now to our newsletter. If you need Tech Reviewer or Youtube Influencer read this. Submit videos for free here, get featured on our Youtube channel.