At Shanling, we actually have a bit of history with speakers. Some of you might have heard about our old S2 bookshelf speakers, but we also released some high-end Hi-Fi speakers with our sub-brands. And we took advantage of this knowledge when putting together the JET1.
JET1 is a two-way rear ported design, using 4.5-inch woofer and AMT (Air Motion Transformer) tweeter. We tuned it for a neutral and lively sound, with a focus on a smooth midrange and a clean treble. Matching perfectly with the Shanling EA5 Music Centre and our house sound.
JET1 will be released at international markets in November/December, at 499 USD / Euro MSRP. Please check with your local Shanling dealer for availability.
– 4.5-inch woofer and AMT Tweeter
– Aluminium front panel and MDF cabinet
– Rear ported
– Frequency response (+/-3 dB): 65 Hz – 25 kHz
– Frequency response (+/-10 dB): 48 Hz – 28 kHz
– Sensitivity: 84 dB
– Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohm
– Recommended power: 25 – 50 W
– 24.1 x 20.3 x 15.6 cm / 3.75kg each
– Removable grill included.