Shanling M1s New Firmware Update v2.3 – Now with Tidal Streaming
Shanling M1s New Firmware Update v2.3 – Now with Tidal Streaming. Unlocking even more potential of this great compact portable player. Download it from Google Drive.
Changes and fixes
– Added Tidal Online Streaming
– Improved SyncLink stability with iOS
– Optimized Bluetooth device scanning
– Other fixes and improvements
How to update
1. Make sure your device is fully charged.
2. Unzip the downloaded file and put “update.bin” file into root folder / main folder / highest level of Micro SD card.
3. Go to System settings – System and Update – System Update and click on “TF card update” and confirm. Wait until system restarts. Check in settings “About” to be sure new firmware is installed.
4. If Micro SD card was removed during update process, M1s will show “insert TF Please”, please insert Micro SD card back into your device in order to continue update.
5. If update doesn’t start after choosing “System Update”, please check if the file has been unzipped, if the file is placed in root folder, or if the file has been damaged during the transfer.
Over-the-Air firmware update
Shanling M1s can be updated to latest firmware version using Wi-Fi connection.
1. Connect M1s to Wi-Fi network connected to internet. Make sure player is fully charged.
2. Go to System settings – System and Update – System Update, click on “Network update”, confirm update and update will start to download and install. Wait until download and installation is completed and system restarts. Check in settings “About” to be sure new firmware is installed.
Note: If latest version of firmware is already installed, M1s will show notification and will stop update.
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.
Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Join our Best Deals Telegram Channel. Join our Android TV Box Firmware Updates Telegram Channel. Subscribe now to our newsletter.