Shanling M30 New Firmware Update V1.2
Use OTA update on your M30 player or download update file from Google Drive.
New system functions and changes:
1. Added MQA Support, including Tidal streaming.
2. Added DLNA functions – Supporting Playlists, push synchronization, specified folder sharing, synchronization of lyrics and album covers.
3. Improved performance of DLNA connection.
4. Improved accuracy of volume wheel.
5. Improved DSD playback.
6. Added Replay Gain support (“Gain” item in settings)
7. VU Meter animation improved and more settings added.
8. Adjusted sorting options in folder browsing.
9. Improved playback queue.
10. Improved compatibility with m3u
11. Other bug fixes.
How to update:
Over-the-Air firmware update
1. Make sure your M30 is fully charged and connected to Wi-FI network with access to internet.
2. Go to “Settings” – “Firmware Update”.
3. Click on “Online Update” and wait for system to detect new firmware.
4. Wait until firmware is downloaded and fully installed.
1. Make sure your M30 is fully charged.
2. Copy downloaded .zip file into root/main folder of internal memory. (without unpacking/opening .zip file)
3. Go to “Settings” – “Firmware Update” and click on “Local Update”.
4. In browser, locate the update .zip file.
5. Confirm install and wait until M30 updates and restarts itself.
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.
Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter.