New system functions and changes:
1. Fixed conflict between USB DAC function and Prime Mode.
2. Fixed issue causing crash when using in USB DAC mode.
3. Fixed issue causing low-level noise when using in USB DAC mode.
4. Adjusted VU meters and added theme setting.
5. Improved compatibility with m3u playlists.
6. Improved Album art display.
7. Improved compatibility with third party apps using card for storage.
8. Fixed memory issue that could cause app crash.
9. Adjusted lyrics function.
10.Other bug fixes.
How to update:
1. Make sure your device is fully charged.
2. Copy downloaded .zip file into root folder of internal memory. (without unpacking .zip file)
3. Open “Support” app (purple light bulb icon). Go to “Update”, switch to “Local Update” and locate zip file.
4. Confirm install and wait until device updates and restarts itself.
Over-the-Air firmware update
Android players can be updated to latest firmware version using Wi-Fi connection.
1. Open “Support” app (purple light bulb icon).
2. Tap on “Update” (might be “Upgrade” in older versions or in some other languages).
3. App will find new firmware update for your Android player. You can choose from one of two servers and then proceed with downloading.
4. When fully downloaded, confirm installation and wait until system finishes its automatic update. After device restarts, everything is ready for you.
Note: If latest version of firmware is already installed, player will show notification and will stop update.