Shanling M6 Price and Availability
According to the company, the Shanling M6 will come with a retail price of $499 USD. The company will release the reservation of M6 first in China by 16th of September and start to ship out since 19th of September. And it will be released on international markets after that.
Fully open Andriod OS
It is based on full open Android OS, allowing installation of any third party APP. Customized Android, avoiding any problems and sound degradation caused by Android’s SRC.
Snapdragon 430 Octa-core CPU of M6 music player
Shanling M6 is developed based on Snapdragon 430 Octa-core CPU deliver fast speeds, outstanding graphics performance and Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 3.0. With Quick charge 3.0, Shanling M6 could get fully charged in 2 hours.
DAC of Shanling M6
The Shanling M6 updated DAC to dual AKM AK 4495SEQ from AKM AK4490EN chips found in the M5S. A splendid DAC chip with dual decoding running both under SE and Balance mode. If you look at the numbers, they are far forward than the M5S :
Two-way connection over Bluetooth
Connect Shanling M6 to any Bluetooth speaker and headphones for carefree wireless listening. Or use Shanling M6 in Bluetooth receiver mode, just pair it with your phone or tablet and enjoy your music, movies, Spotify, Tidal or even Youtube with top-quality sound. Receiver mode limited to SBC, AAC, and LDAC codec. You can check out details of its features and specifications below.
Key specification of Shanling M6 Android OS Hi-Res player
– Full open Android OS, allowing installation of any third-party app
– Customized Android, avoiding any problems and sound degradation caused by Android’s SRC
– Newly developed Shanling Music app as a stock music player
– Support up to 32bit / 768 kHz and DSD256
– Octa-core Snapdragon 430 CPU
– 4 GB RAM + 32 GB ROM
– Dual AK4495SEQ, with both DACs working even in Single-Ended mode
– Both 2.5mm and 4.4 mm balanced connectors
– 4.7inch Sharp IPS HD screen
– 4000 mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
– Battery life up to 12 (SE) / 9 (Balanced) hours
– Bluetooth 4.2 with support of LDAC, LHDC, aptX HD, aptX, SBC.
– Bluetooth receiver mode supporting LDAC and SBC
– Output power 143 mW@32ohm Single-Ended, 330 mW@32ohm Balanced
– 135.5 x 68.5 x 17 mm, 220g