The changes and improvements about new APP are as follows:
1. Added ‘auto-search for lyrics and album art’ function;
2. Added ‘locate currently playing track with one click’ function;
3. Added support for Czech and Polish language;
4. Fixed issue where the first track inside a folder would be missing from the file list;
5. Fixed the stuttering issue when playing 384k tracks and output via Bluetooth;
6. Improved the display effect of the quick navigation bar;
7. Improved issue where tapping in the Now Playing menu might be detected as a sliding down gesture (for returning);
8. Miscellaneous improvements
How to update the FiiO Music app on X5III/X7/X7MKII
a. Set the player to storage mode and connect to computer, drag the downloaded FiiO Music (.apk) to the internal storage of your player.
b. Disconnect the connection and enter ES file manager, find the FiiO Music app in internal_sd and click install.
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Send us your news and press releases to publish for free or you can also send your company’s samples to unbox and review. Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter.