With its powerful quad-core processor the MT5670 also enables brands to integrate voice capabilities to give consumers even more control over their user experience. The platform also includes mature technologies such as MediaTek MiraVision display enhancements and MediaTek MDDi™ de-interlace solution, for smooth playback.
You’ll find MediaTek TV and multimedia technologies or chips inside 70% of digital and smart TVs globally, and in 90% of all branded Smart TVs. In context of the market size, MediaTek currently powers more than two billion TVs globally making us the global home entertainment market leader with our technologies inside more than 20 percent of homes globally.
In addition to its exciting AI credentials, the MT5670 packs in a ton of tech for brands to make great global smart TVs that are affordable and feature-rich.
Key elements of the new MT5670 include:
– Powerful quad-core Arm Cortex-A53 processor operating up to 1.5GHz
– Fast & Efficient Arm Mali-G51-class GPU with support for OpenGL ES 1.1-3.2
– Worldwide multi-standard TV demodulator (ATSC/DVB-T/DVB-C/ISDB-T and more)
– Direct drive UltraHD 60Hz display
– A transport de-multiplexer
– A many-standard video decoder and h.264 encoder
– Rich format audio codec with dedicated Arm Cortex audio engine
– HDMI 2.0 receiver plus rich connectivity and interfaces