Changes and improvements about the new firmware version:
1. Added the A-B repeat function (Go to Now Playing page->More operations->Start A-B Repeat to experience it).
2. Added the Recording shortcut on the drop-down menu.
3. Added the function that the volume is adjustable on the M3 Pro while in the USB Audio output mode.
4. Fixed the issue where the quick searching function was invalid on the Browse Files menu.
5. Improved the boot animation display.
6. Fixed issues of potential system freeze and auto reboot.
7. Improved the USB DAC function.
8. Miscellaneous improvements on performances.
How to upgrade the FiiO M3 Pro:
Upgrade when the M3 Pro is powered on: Copy the firmware file to the root directory of the Micro SD card, go to system settings and click system upgrade. Note that do not unzip the file.
Upgrade when the M3 Pro is powered off: Copy the firmware file to the root directory of the Micro SD card, and then insert the card into the M3 Pro. Hold both the volume up and power button to enter the upgrade menu, and then release the button.