TicWatch GTH is here, a health partner on your wrist
The TicWatch GTH is a health expert on your wrist, with powerful sensors to help you reach optimal health. These sensors continuously monitor your skin temperature, blood oxygen (SpO2) levels, heart rate, respiration rate, and even your sleep quality.
– Skin Temperature Monitoring – Take health to the next level by continuously tracking your wrist skin temperature 24 hours a day. TicWatch GTH’s sensor measures directly from your wrist and notifies you of any potential concerns.
– Blood Oxygen Measurement – Monitor your blood oxygen levels intelligently with built-in sensors 24/7. Easily access and view trends over time. The SpO2 sensor detects your oxygen saturation level, by shining an array of LED lights into the blood vessels in your wrist.
– Inspire you to get moving – Launch your workout session by choosing one of fourteen workout modes right on your wrist. Get your body moving on your time.
– Respiration Rate – Your respiration rate is the number of breaths that you take per minute. By monitoring this it can help detect early changes in your health.
– 5ATM Water-resistance Rating – With a 5ATM water-resistance rating, TicWatch GTH can go with you wherever you travel. Wash your hands, play in the snow or go for a swim without fear of water damage. Please don’t try to place it under hot water, soap, detergent, seawater, etc. It is not suitable for shower, diving, or high-pressure water activities.