The limitations of Free Trial In Uniconverter
Wondershare Uniconverter is the remarkable software with so many features that you might find in 3 or 4 different software.
Process To Convert:
1. Drag and Drop the file/s into the Convert Section.
2. Select the format in which you want to convert the file.
3. Choose the destination of the output file.
4. Click Convert All and sit back and enjoy.
For the Convert section, you’re enabled to convert videos between formats, like convert video to MP4, and compress video size with changing video resolution, bit rate, video quality, etc. Meanwhile, you can edit your video before the conversion, like trim, crop videos, etc. Moreover, the converting videos and the converted videos have been divided into different tabs for convenient management.
On the Convert tab of the preferences, you can manage some conversion parameters as well as some assistant conversion features.
1. Set Remove the source file(s) from the Converting list after conversion. Check this option; the files will be removed from the Converting list automatically after conversion.
2. Set Automatically add files to iTunes library after conversion. Check this option, the converted files will be added to iTunes library automatically after conversion.
3. Set Keep Chapter Marker. Check it to keep your original chapter information on your DVD, when you convert DVD to other formats; the chapter information will be left in the converted videos. Otherwise, all the chapter information will be removed after the conversion.
4. Set Enable GPU Acceleration. Check this option to raise the conversion speed.
5. Set Load contents in a DVD. You’re optional to select “All Movies” or “Main Movies Only” to load the DVD contents for conversion.
6. Set Maximum converting task. You can change the number from 1 to 2 for simultaneous conversion, by default it’s 1 task.
7. Click the Reset button at the bottom-left corner to reset all the Convert settings to be the factory settings. And click the OK button to keep your settings.
Steps to Download:
1. Open the desired video in your browser.
2. Copy the video’s URL from the address bar of the browser.
3. Click ‘Paste URL’ in UniConverter.
4. It will detect the copied URL and look for the video.
5. Now in the pop-up, you will be able to see all the resolution and format of videos available with Audio and Subtitle options too.
6. You can set your settings by default and if you like that can be changed in the settings.
7. Activate ‘High-Speed Download’ mode to download video 3 times faster.
For the Download section, you can download videos from YouTube and other websites by copying and pasting URLs. Also, you can record videos from streaming sites or record desktop activities from your computer. Additionally, you can find the downloading videos in the Downloading tab and find the downloaded/recorded videos in the Finished tab.
On the Download tab of the preferences, you can manage how to download files.
1. Set the maximum quantity of downloading tasks. You can change the number from 1 to 8 for simultaneous download; by default, it’s 5 tasks.
2. Set One-Click Download Mode for YouTube. You can enable the option and then set the download format (video or audio), quality (2160P, 1440P, 1080P, 720P, 480P, 360P, 240P for video, or 320Kpbs, 256Kpbs, 128Kpbs for audio), subtitle language (English by default). After that, you will download YouTube videos with these preset parameters. Alternatively, you can turn off the option. When you download every YouTube video, a pop-up window will appear, asking you to set up the parameters as below.
3. Set Auto download YouTube playlist subtitles/CC. Check this option; the YouTube video subtitles will be downloaded together with the video.
4. Set Automatically resume unfinished tasks on startup. Check this option; the unfinished download tasks will resume as soon as you open Wondershare UniConverter.
5. Set Merge the subtitle/CC to the output video. You can enable this option to integrate your subtitles into the video.
6. Click the Reset button at the bottom-left corner to reset all the Download settings to be the factory settings. And click the OK button to keep your settings.
Steps to Burn A Disk:
For the Burn section, you can burn videos to DVD directly or burn videos to DVD folder/ISO folder.
1. Use ‘Add Files’ or ‘Load DVD List’ option to select the desired file/s. You can also Drag and Drop here.
2. In the top-right section select the CD/DVD ROM to which you want to burn the file/s.
3. Click burn and you are all set.
Steps to Transfer Files:
1. Connect your phone via USB cable to your system.
2. As your phone appears in the Transfer panel, use the ‘Add File’ option to select the file/s you need to transfer.
3. Select the device and that’s it.
For the Transfer section, you can transfer local/recorded/downloaded/converted videos to your iOS/Android devices, USB flash drives, or external hard drives.
A full set of optimized video tools that will come in handy sometime. We have integrated some popular tools on the Toolbox. For the Windows version, it includes Fix Video Metadata, VR Converter, Video Compress, Cast to TV, Screen Recorder, and GIF Maker. For the Mac version, it includes Fix Video Metadata, Cast to TV, Screen Recorder, Video Compress, GIF Maker, and Copy DVD.
Convert videos to 1000 formats at 30X faster speed without quality loss. Download, compress, edit, burn, transfer videos, add video metadata, and more features. UniConverter is really an ultimate software with limitless possibilities that you can use it for. UniConverter, Best Video Converter Ultimate.