Now more information is leaked about the exterior of this phone. Many people are impressed by the back cover on the LG G Flex 2, which can heal itself after being scratched.
The back cover of vkworld Crown is similar to LG G Flex 2, but with a few things changed.
– The coating on back cover is named “Scratch Shield”, coming form Japan, which was first used in cars;
– The back cover is mixed with high-elasticity resin which can change its shape when influenced by external force;
– Unlike G Flex 2 which needs about 10 minutes to recover from scratches, vkworld Crown needs just a few seconds. You can swipe the scratches and then they will be gone;
– The “Scratch Shield” is not only found in back, it also expands to the front part around the screen and the home button;
Except for the recoverable shield, the phone is also covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 4 special edition. By “special edition”, vkworld means that they strengthen the screen, making it even stronger than ordinary version.
– “Shatter Shield” layer on the screen;
– MOHS Hardness Scale reaches up to 7.5H;
– Able to resist daily scratches and collision;
Vkworld Crown is about to hit the market in mid July and it is priced at $79.99.