They have a good reputation in the china audio industry with its good quality products like the xDuoo x20 Dap, or its latest USB type-C Dac connector the xDuoo Link. On 11th of January,2020, xDuoo released a new premium DAC/AMP which can be used either in desktop mode or portably with mobile phones or digital audio players.
The xDuoo TA-30
The TA-30 is the latest iteration of their Tube amps’s series xDuoo TA series, which have very famous tube amp’s like the TA-10, TA-20.
xDuoo TA-30 houses all the latest features, a premium flagship-level DAC chip the EQ9038Q2M, along with double active crystal oscillators ensures noise-free, high quality, heavy amplification providing a monstrous power output of 3000mW at 32 ohms load.
xDuoo TA-30 Features
– Flagship Level ES9038Q2M DAC chip
– Three Tube Setup, one big vacuum tube Adopt 5Z3P tube for rectification of sound and providing it a thick tube-like quality, and two Adopt ECC82 tubes to amplify the sound without any noise or jitter and make it sweet and refined.
– Flagship level Bluetooth Qualcomm chip CSR8675
– Multiple Audio Input options
– Decoding up to PCM 32-bit/768kHz and DSD512 natively
It Features multiple audio input options like USB PC input, USB via mobile phones, digital audio players, and optical and co-axial sound inputs too.
Though the PC USB input supports decoding up to PCM 32-bit/768kHz and DSD 512 Natively, while the USB input via Phone supports PCM up to 32-bit/384kHz and DSD 128 natively and optical and co-axial inputs support 24-bit/192kHz and DSD 64 natively.
It also comes with Bluetooth signal enhancing using the flagship Qualcomm chip the CSR8675 which supports formats such as LDAC, apt-X, apt-X HD, apt-X LL, AAC and SBC, where it amplifies the signal noise-free and jitter-free.
It has a monstrous power output of 3000mW at 32ohms load, which is more than enough for the most demanding of those headphones and will power them heavily. With such a crystal clear sound conversion and amplification, we are expecting it to be one of the best vacuum tube headphone amplifiers available in the market.
You can buy a unit of xDuoo TA-30 for yourself from our store at hifigo.com here.
We are listing a few features which make it a better upgrade over it’s previously launched Tube Amplifiers.
The xDuoo TA-30 vs xDuoo TA-20
– The xDuoo TA-30 features a flagship DAC chip while the previous model TA-20 doesn’t offer any DAC chips.
– xDuoo TA-30 has a power output of 3000mW while the TA-20 has a power output rating of 2000mW, so it’s almost 1.5times more powerful than the previous model.
– TA-30 has a triple vacuum tube setup while the TA-20 has two tubes and one solid-state hybrid setup, the TA-30 is an all-tube rectification and amplification which ensures no phase distortion and keeps the quality control in check.
– The TA-30 offers multiple sound input options like the USB, RCA, Optical while the previous model just offered balanced and RCA inputs, which makes the TA-30 more accessible.
The xDuoo TA-30 vs xDuoo TA-10
– The TA-10 offers a single tube amplification process while the TA-30 has double tube amplification and one tube for rectification.
– The TA-10 offers AK4490 DAC chip which offers decoding up to 32-bit/384kHz or DSD 256 while the TA-30 offers a flagship-level ES9038Q2M DAC which offers decoding up to 32-bit/768kHz or DSD512 Natively, which makes the TA-30 much more advanced and better sound decoding.
– The TA-10 offers RCA input and USB input while the TA-30 offers much more options like the USB input, RCA Input, Co-axial input, and Optical input too, which makes the TA-30 much more accessible.