The series has very capable devices like the XD-05 plus, XD-05, and now the latest XD-05 Balanced. As the name suggests, the latest XD-05 Balanced features a fully balanced 4.4mm headphone output along with a single-ended 6.35mm port. The XD-05 Balanced is available to pre-order at a price of 429$, shipments will begin in February 2021.
– Premium Dual DAC Chipset featuring 2*ES9038Q2M DAC chips.
– High-Performance XMOS XU208 USB Signal Receiver.
– Qualcomm CSR8675 Bluetooth Chip.
– Hi-Res Bluetooth V5.0 Connectivity.
– Support Hi-res Wireless codecs such as LDAC, aptX HD, aptX LL, and more.
– Two-level Gain switch (+6dB/+15dB).
– AES/Co-axial/Optical input options.
– USB Type-C input support.
– Aux Input.
– 6.35mm Single-ended headphone output.
– 4.4mm Balanced headphone output.
– Battery: 3.8V/5000mAh.
– Battery Life: USB IN: up to 9 hours, SPDIF IN: up to 15 hours, Aux IN: up to 24 hours.
– 0.91” OLED Display.
– Supports Android/iOS devices, Windows/MAC systems.
– Frequency Response Range(USB/SPDIF): 20Hz-20kHz.
– Frequency Response Range(AMP): 10Hz-60kHz.
– Sampling Rate Support(USB): PCM up to 32-Bit/768kHz, DSD up to DSD512 natively.
– Sampling Rate Support(AES/Optical/Coaxial): PCM up to 24-Bit/192kHz, DSD up to DSD64.
– Output Power(6.35mm): up to 1000mW(32Ω).
– THD+N(6.35mm): 0.0015%@1kHz.
– SNR(6.35mm): 115dB.
– Crosstalk(6.35mm): ≥72dB.
– Output Power(4.4mm): up to 1000mW(32Ω).
– THD+N(4.4mm): 0.0008%@1kHz.
– SNR(4.4mm): 117dB.
– Crosstalk(4.4mm): ≥100dB.
– Output Level(Aux): 2.0Vrms.
– Size: 13cmx7.5cmx2.2cm.
– Weight: 0.29Kg.
Premium Audio Decoding With Dual DAC Chipset
xDuoo has opted a premium dual DAC chipset featuring two ES9038Q2M high-performance DAC chips. The ES9038Q2M is a 32-Bit premium mobile DAC chip with outstanding audio signal decoding capabilities. The chipset provides hi-res audio signal decoding with extremely low noise floor and ultra-low distortion. Paired with the latest XMOS XU208 USB signal receiver chip, the XD-05 Bal supports PCM up to 32-Bit/768kHz and DSD up to DSD512 natively.
High-resolution Wireless Bluetooth Connectivity
Equipped with Qualcomm’s latest CSR8675 Bluetooth chip, the XD-05 Bal supports high-resolution Bluetooth V5.0 connectivity. The device supports multiple high-resolution wireless codecs including LDAC, AptX HD, AptX LL, AptX, and more. Users can enjoy seamless wireless Bluetooth connectivity with a lag-free smooth experience.
Your One Point Musical Hub
The xDuoo XD-05 Bal acts as a complete hub of your musical needs. It supports multiple input/output options. The device can be connected to different sources such as iOS/Android devices, Windows/MAC systems. So whatever source you have whether it be a smartphone or a laptop or even a desktop, you can connect the XD-05 BAL and enjoy hi-res music anytime anywhere.
Powerful Balanced Output
xDuoo XD05 Bal as the name suggests features a fully balanced 4.4mm headphone output port. It also features a 6.35mm single-ended output for your headphones. The device is equipped with a premium OP+BUF amplifier architecture providing a whooping 1000mW power at 32Ω of load. This much power is more than enough to power your power-hungry headphones and makes them shine with all their glory. With the balanced headphone output, the S/N and dynamics are greatly improved.
The XD05 Bal houses plenty of more features such as OLED display, Digital Decoding Filters, Boost switch, two-way gain(+6/+15dB), premium build quality, and much more.
Pricing & Availability
The feature-rich xDuoo XD-05 Balanced has a price tag of 429$. It is currently available on pre-order from our store, check out more details here. Shipments will begin in February 2021.