Today they announced their latest Desktop All-in-one device with Top-Of-The-Line specifications and performance, meet the all-new Yulong DA1. It can serve its purpose as a standalone HiFi DAC connected to other power amp’s in your chain, or you can use its benefits as a pre-amplifier for speakers, or even as a pure headphone amplifier with balanced and single-ended headphone output ports. The Yulong DA1 is equipped with industry-leading AK4499EQ DAC chip, independent IV circuit, Dual audio clock sync, and many more features. It is available to purchase from our store for 2499$, check out more details here.
– Four different operating modes, Pure DAC, Pure Headphone Amp, Pure Pre-AMP, All-in-One.
– 4Th Generation Proprietary FPGA Jitter and Interface Control solution.
– Flagship AK4499EQ DAC Chipset.
– Supports high-res PCM up to 32-Bit/768kHz, DSD up to DSD512 natively.
– High-Power Class A Amplification.
– Supports USB, SPDIF, Optical, AES input options.
– MS Windows, MAC OS, Linux, Android, iOS Devices support.
– 99 Steps digitally controlled analog volume adjustment.
– Wide-angle LCD Screen.
– Headphone Output Power Rating(Balanced): 5000mW @ 32 ohm, 2500mW @ 64 ohm, 1100mW @ 150 ohm, 540mW @ 300 ohm, 280mW @ 600 ohm.
– Headphone Output Power Rating(Single-Ended): 1500mW @ 32 ohm, 630mW @ 64 ohm, 300mW @ 150ohm, 140mW @ 300ohm, 90mW @ 600 ohm,
– Output Level(Balanced XLR): 6V.
– Output Level(Single-Ended RCA): 3V.
– Frequency Response: 20Hz-30kHz.
– Dynamic Range: 125dB.
– THD+N: 0.00015%.
– SNR: -125dB.
– Power Consumption: <50W.
– Dimensions: 320 x 265 x 60mm (LXDXH).
– Weight: 4Kg.
Different Modes As Per Usage Scenario
Yulong DA1 features four different operating modes that users can easily choose between based on the role of DA1 in their audio chain. It can be chosen to work in a Pure DAC mode, Pure Headphone Amp mode, Pure Pre-amp mode, or All-In-One Mode. In Pure DAC mode, the power supply to the headphone and preamp circuit will switch into parallel mode automatically maintaining optimal temperature and audio performance. In Headphone Amp mode the pure DAC output will be switched off and users will get a noise-free hi-res signal for their headphone s. With Pre-Amp mode, the headphone output and DAC line-out circuit will be switched off. All-In-One mode offers the best overall performance where all signals are optimized for internal distribution, minimizing interconnects in your system chain.
4th Generation High-Performance Jitter Control System
Yulong DA1 adopts the 4th generation jitter and interface control system where an FPGA clock demodulates SPDIF and USB audio signals into a low-jitter I2S signal. DA1 uses a FIFO buffer, based on an internal ultra-low noise clock providing a high-quality jitter-free I2S signal to the DAC chip for decoding.
Flagship Decoding Chip
DA1 adopts the AK4499EQ flagship audio signal decoding chip from AKM Technologies. It is a 32-bit 4 channel DAC chip that achieves industry-leading audio signal decoding performance with ultra-low distortion and noise ratings. It helps the DA1 to decode the high-resolution audio signal with support for PCM decoding up to 32-Bit/768kHz and DSD up to DSD512 natively.
Powerful Class A Amplification
DA1 features a high-power tube Class A amplification circuitry for the Headphone and Pre-AMP functions with an output power of up to 5W through the balanced connections. It uses a precise 99 level volume adjustment that allows for pairing sensitive headphones easily with the DA1.
Fully Discrete Power Supply
Yulong has developed a fully discrete voltage regulator circuit that provides constant current power to reference regulators delivering outstanding transient current up to 15A. This provides lots of headroom for the DAC and analog audio circuit even at demanding conditions. Users can also upgrade to a 240W external power supply to further enhance the capabilities of the device.
Pricing & Availability
Yulong DA1 is a flagship-grade device with all features of a premium device such as flagship DAC, high-performance audio circuitry, and more. It is available to purchase from our store with a price tag of 2499$. Check out more details here.