Download Android 6.0.1 stock firmware v3.66 for Eweat R10 TV Box
This firmware is for Eweat R10 TV Box with Realtek RTD1295 DD as CPU.
Download Android 6.0.1 stock firmware v3.66 for Eweat R10 TV Box from here or here. Download previous firmware v1.19 from here.
Model: Eweat R10 TV Box
Image file size: 504 MB
Platform: Realtek RTD1295 DD
Update file name: install.img
V3.66 – 1st Mar 2021
1. More than 50 Movies Posters have been optimized to make the experience more user-friendly.
2. Update the music player UI to make the operation more perfect.
3. Optimized the sound quality of the music player.
4. DLNA streaming server supports all audio formats, DSD files support ISO format.
5. Support mobile phone Bluetooth music playback.
6. Intelligent control can add anti-sky network control function, which can send data in a specified format through the network.
7. Color management is further optimized and integrated color signal generator and native color 64-level precision adjustment.
8. Support USB interface capacitive touch screen.
9. Fix some system bugs.
How to upgrade
1. OTA upgrade
Power on and go to Apps, click SystemUpdate. It will show local version and online version. Click Online upgrade then it will upgrade itself. (If the local version is newest, no need to upgrade). When it finished, then the unit will automatically restart, the upgrade is success.
2. USB update
Select the model of unit and download the firmware from our website (The file format is .rar). Unzip it and copy all the files to the root of USB disk (Make sure your USB is empty and the format is FAT32). Connect the USB with your unit, press the restore button and hold then power on, after 3 seconds release the button. It will start update. When it finished, then the unit will automatically reboot, the update is success. You can go to setting and click about device to check the version.
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.
Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Add us in your circles on Google+. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter. Biggest firmware download center.