Download Android Lollipop 5.1.1 stock firmware for Ebox M9+ TV Box from here, here or here. Download previous firmware from here. Download Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.1.6 from here or download Amlogic Burn_Card_Maker v2.0.2 from here.
Archive name: M9+
Archive file size: 587 MB
Platform: AMLogic S905
Model: EBox M9+ / EBox M9 Plus
Built number: p207-userdebug 5.1.1 LMY47V 20160218 test-keys
OS version: Android 5.1.1 stock
Security patch: 2015-11-01
How to put your EBox M9+ TV box into recovery
1. Download the latest M9+ Firmware
2. Locate the reset button at the bottom of the M9+
3. Plug the USB cable into USB port 4 on your M9+
4. Hold the reset button in, then connect the power and USB cable (holding the reset button the whole time).
5. Connect your M9+ to your PC With a USB to USB.
6. Your device should now be in recovery mode
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.