Archive name: q201_Venz-ota-20170511 6.0.1 fw
Archive file size: 572 MB
Platform: AMLogic S912
Build number: Amlogic/q201_Venz/q201_Venz:6.0.1/MHC19J/20170511:user/test-keys
How to install
– Download on a PC the firmware zip file from here.
– Save the firmware zip file: q201_Venz-ota-20170511.zip on a USB stick (FAT32 format)
– Start up the V12 Ultra and insert the USB stick with firmware zip file in a open USB port on the unit
– Go inside the V12 Ultra Android menu to the Settings screen – System upgrade – Udisk – click OK on the q201_Venz-ota-20170511.zip file
– The V12 Ultra will now update the Android firmware and it will restart itself once finished
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.