Download Android Pie 9.0 new firmware for Beelink GT-King TV Box DDR4 version from here and LPDDR4 version from here. Download previous firmware from here. Download Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.1.6 from here or download Amlogic Burn_Card_Maker v2.0.2 from here. Unboxing Beelink GT-King, the Most Powerful Android TV Box here.
Archive name: GTking_905P0_lp or GTking_905P0 / galilei-ota-eng.lfk
Image: GTking_905P0_lp.img or GTking_905P0.img / galilei-ota-eng.lfk.zip
Archive file size: 532 MB / 590 MB
Model: Beelink GT-King TV Box
Platform: AMLogic S922x
System: Android version 9.0
Build number: Amlogic/galilei/galilei:9/PPR1.180610.011/20190916:userdebug/test-keys
1. Add the top status bar.
2. Optimize the compatibility of Ethernet cards to some Gigabit routers.
3. The version number is changed to 905P0.
B922 version 904P0 can be upgraded to 905P0 OTA; 922X version 903P0 can be upgraded to 905P0 too.
This version is available for the 922X and B922 version.
Tip: You must distinguish between the S/N code on the back of the two machines, otherwise the box will be damaged!
USB cable brush tutorial
Hardware to be prepared: computer, USB cable
1. Download the brush tool: USB_Burning_Tool_V184.108.40.206. Follow the wizard prompts to install and complete step by step, the icon appears on the desktop.
2. Download the installation package to store the easy-to-find location.
3. Right click on Run as administrator and run as administrator.
4. Pop up the brush interface.
5. Click File in the upper left corner and select Import image.
6. Load the firmware, click Import image to enter, find the downloaded USB cable brush firmware location, select and click to open.
7. The interface pops up, waiting for the interface to disappear, that is, the brush package is fully loaded, and then click Start.
8. Plug the male to male USB end into the computer’s USB port, plug the power adapter into the socket, and then plug the power adapter and the male to male USB port into the corresponding port of the GT-King (note: the GT-King port must be plugged in at the same time, otherwise the firmware cannot be read normally.)
9. Wait for the loading interface to appear.
10. Load 100%, unplug the GT-King USB cable and power cable, click stop, close the tool, and finish the brush.
SD card brush tutorial
Need to prepare the brush hardware: SD card
1. Copy the downloaded SD card flasher firmware to the SD card root directory (the SD card format must be FAT32)
2. Insert the SD card into the SD card slot position, plug in the HDMI cable, turn on the monitor, plug in the power and turn it on.
3. Go to the home page and click on the six points icon，Enter the applications page.
4. Click to open UPDATE&BACKUP app. Check Wipe Data and Wipe Media, click Select. Pop up the SD card brush package and click to select.
5. Pop up Start OTA update, click Update to start the upgrade. Wait for the upgrade to complete.
6. Finish, thanks for watching!
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.