Download latest Android Pie 9.0 new stock firmware for MINIX Neo U22-XJ TV Box from here or from here. Download previous firmware from here. Download Amlogic USB Burning Tool v3.1.0 from here or download Amlogic Burn_Card_Maker v2.0.2 from here.
Archive name: U22-XJ-V006-Android_9.0-20210107
Archive file size: 639 MB
Model: MINIX Neo U22-XJ TV Box
Platform: AMLogic S922XJ
System: Android version 9.0
Build number: galilei-user 9 PPR1.180610.011 20210107 release-keys
– The HD audio pass-through issue has not been fixed yet.
– During the OTA firmware update process, your TV may show a static noise screen for approx. 5 seconds. Do not worry, do not touch anything or turn off the NEO U22-XJ. The firmware update process will be completed shortly.
1. Automatic Refresh Rate Switch (via Kodi, Plex etc.)
23.976fps will be displayed as 24Hz.
24.000fps displayed as 24Hz.
25.000fps & 50.000fps displayed as 50Hz.
29.970fps & 59.940fps displayed as 60Hz.
30.000fps & 60.000fps displayed as 60Hz.
2. Root Switch re-added, fixed the problem that was causing certain streaming apps to detect the root.
3. SAMBA is fixed, no longer becomes unavailable.
4. Android Security Patch Level updated.
5. Fixed the boot-up display issue caused by the Fake HDMI option.
6. Fixed the resolution problem after reboot, will no longer revert to 1080p.
7. Fixed the blank-screen display issue caused by entering sleep mode for a long time.
8. Fixed the 3.5mm audio jack output problem caused by entering sleep mode for a long time.
9. Notifications will now disappear automatically.
10. All NEO A3 Backlit can now power on NEO U22-XJ.
11. Fixed control issue inside MoviePlayer when playing MKV video files.
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data. BTW, a link doesn’t last forever.