Download new firmware v1.0.7 for Fiio M11 Portable Audio Player from here or here. Download new firmware v1.0.6 for Fiio M11 Portable Audio Player from here. Download USB DAC Driver v4.47.0 (FiiO_USB_DAC_Driver-V4.47.0.exe) from here. Instruction of installing USB DAC driver on Windows computer here.
Archive name: M11-ota-1.0.7
Archive file size: 833 MB
Firmware image: M11-ota-1.0.7.zip
Build number: Android/M11/maestro7872:7.0/NRD90M/FiiO09191354:user/test-keys
OS: Android Nougat 7.0
Connect to WiFi If a new version is detected, a new version will be prompted in the notification bar. Click to enter the update page. You can also go to the “Technical Support – Firmware Upgrade” page and manually check the update to see if there is a new version.
Download the firmware and copy it to the built-in storage or TF card. Enter from the technical support, click on the firmware upgrade – local upgrade – find the downloaded upgrade firmware package – click to upgrade.
Note: The firmware package does not need to be decompressed, it needs to be placed in the root directory (that is, the outermost, can not be placed in the folder)
1. Added ‘auto-search for lyrics and album art’ function;
2. Added ‘locate currently playing track with one click’ function;
3. Added support for Czech and Polish language;
4. Added support for reverting the firmware (after updating with a future new firmware, you can always choose to revert to this version);
5. Fixed issue where there might be interference noise when waking up the player from standby mode;
6. Fixed issue where the first track inside a folder would be missing from the file list;
7. Fixed issue where the app notifications would still pop up under Pure Music mode;
8. Fixed the stuttering issue when playing 384k tracks and output via Bluetooth;
9. Improved the display effect of the quick navigation bar;
10. Improved issue where tapping in the Now Playing menu might be detected as a sliding down gesture (for returning);
11. Miscellaneous improvements.
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Send us your news and press releases to publish for free or you can also send your company’s samples to unbox and review. Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter.