Archive name: DX220Localupdate-V1.13.202
Archive file size: 776 MB
Firmware image: DX220-ota-full-1.13.202.zip
Release date: 2019-09-28
Build number: iBasso/DX220/DX220:8.1.0/OPM6.171019.030.K1/222907:userdebug/test-keys
Improvements with this firmware
1. Added Output Level option for AMP9. Now, high or low output for AMP9 can be chosen under system settings/ audio settings. (Android OS)
2. Improved the system response speed. (Android OS)
3. Added Resolution Setting. Now, 720P or 1080P can be chosen under system settings/ display. (Android OS)
4. Added the auto adaption mode for Bluetooth output. Now when playing high resolution music on the Mango player APP with Bluetooth output, the bit depth and sample rate will be lowered to something that the Bluetooth protocol can work with. (Android OS)
5. Rectified the bug that when EQ is on, 32bit/384kHz music would stutter. (Android OS)
6. Rectified the bug that the system would respond slowly when opening a picture album. (Android OS)
7. Rectified the bug that Mango Player APP didn’t recognize music file when the file name suffix contained uppercase letters. (Android OS)
8. Rectified the bug that Mango Player APP’s Now Playing view had an invalid sorting function. (Android OS)
9. Rectified the bug that unexpected gaps happened between tracks when playing cue format.
10. Now play control buttons support Bluetooth output. (Android OS)
11. Artist view now uses the Album Artist tag instead of Artist tag. (Mango OS)
12. Added current playing indicator to the Directory view. £¨Mango OS)
Instructions For Firmware update
1. Copy and paste the DX220-ota-full-1.13.202.zip to your SD card’s root folder, or the DX220’s internal memory.
2. Go to Android OS, press Settings–>System–>Updater–>local update, and tap the zip file.
3. The whole update will take about 10 minutes. Reboot the DX220 after update completed. You can also choose to do a factory reset at this time to clear any artifacts from the previous firmware.
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Send us your news and press releases to publish for free or you can also send your company’s samples to unbox and review. Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter.