Download new firmware v1.16.242 for iBasso DX220 Digital Audio Player from here or here. Download new firmware v1.15.233 for iBasso DX220 Digital Audio Player from here. Download firmware v1.12.149 from here. Download stock firmware for iBasso DX200 from here.
Archive name: DX220FW-ota-1.16
Archive file size: 822 MB
Firmware image: DX220-ota-full-1.16.242.zip
Release date: 2020-01-19
Build number: iBasso/DX220/DX220:8.1.0/OPM6.171019.030.K1/181138:userdebug/test-keys
Improvements with this firmware
1. Rectified the bug that when playing 24bit music when turning on the PEQ, and changing to the next song, the PEQ goes back to the default settings. (Android OS)
2. Rectified the bug that when using with some Bluetooth devices, the volume is not high enough. (Android OS)
3. Improved support for PD charging. (Android OS)
4. Rectified the bug that AMP9 high output selection can’t be saved. (Mango OS)
5. Improved the compatibility of the playlist between two systems.
6. Improved the M3U support. (Mango OS)
7. Graphic EQ drop changed from 12dB to 6dB.
Instructions For Firmware update
1. Copy and paste the DX220-ota-full-1.16.242.zip to your SD card’s root folder, or the DX220’s internal memory.
2. Go to Android OS, press Settings–>System–>Updater–>local update, and tap the zip file.
3. The whole update will take about 10 minutes. Reboot the DX220 after update completed. You can also choose to do a factory reset at this time to clear any artifacts from the previous firmware.
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Send us your news and press releases to publish for free or you can also send your company’s samples to unbox and review. Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter.