Download Station OS v220.127.116.11 firmware for Firefly Station P2 Geek Mini PC
This firmware is for Firefly Station P2 Geek Mini PC with Rockchip RK3568 as CPU. BTW, you can buy Firefly Station P2 Geek Mini PC from Firefly.store starting from only $199, depending on specs.
Archive name: Station_P2_Station_OS_V18.104.22.168_eMMC_20240131
Archive file size: 1.4 GB
Model: Firefly Station P2 Geek Mini PC
Platform: Rockchip RK3568
Fixes & Features
– UI update: TV home screen, Movie Library, Downloader, and File Manager.
– TV Home screen: You can add or replace Apps on the home screen. We add online movie search and smartphone file transfer functions.
– Downloader: Integrate Thunder and Aria2 methods for downloading and support multiple magnet links and torrent formats for downloads.
– Movie Library: Add an all-file browsing feature and support local NFO file reading.
– File Manager: Provide access to cloud drive such as Alibaba Cloud Drive, Baidu Netdisk and 115 Disk. Add video playback record and disk file sorting functions.
– Video Player: Hide the access; open it via File Manager; improve video decoding, subtitles, and handling of audio tracks.
– Plugins center: Add a hard drive sleep mode plugin for SATA SSD mechanical drives. Integrate multiple plugins including FTP, Samba, WebDAV, Alist, and more.
– Add TV Cast: Support DLNA and Airplay.
– Add multiple magnet links: Input each link on a new line in the same text box, and click OK; multiple magnet links will be downloaded.
– Video playback record: Go to the File Manager, and press the remote’s menu button.
Read here how to Install System to eMMC via TF Card.
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.
Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Join our Best Deals Telegram Channel. Join our Android TV Box Firmware Updates Telegram Channel. Subscribe now to our newsletter. If you need Tech Reviewer or Youtube Influencer read this. Donate now here to support CGR Team!