Posted in Jun 26, 2021 in Tutorials
, 5 comments
How to easily install Windows 11 on any computer that supports Windows 10, no TPM 2.0 Required.
1. Download Windows 11 iso file from here or here.
2. Download rufus to make bootable pen drive.
3. After that, on the bootable drive go in \sources and replace appraiserres.dll file with this one or this one. (from Windows 10)
4. Now run Windows 11 setup installer from bootable drive.
5. Enjoy Windows 11 on your device.
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.
Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Add us in your circles on Google+. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter.