Cell phone tracking is becoming a necessity for parents and businesses to monitor their kids and employees respectively. The advances in technology have introduced multiple players and apps in the surveillance industry.
In this guide, you will learn how to track a cell phone location using a trusted tracking app. Read on to find what the app offers and why is among the best in the sector.
Spyic – The best real-time cell phone tracking app
If you are searching for the most comprehensive tracking app, Spyic has you covered. The app besides tracking the whereabouts of the target cell phone comes with over 35 other tracking features. For more details click here.
As a pioneer in the cell phone tracking industry, Spyic has gained the attention of media outlets. For instance, it has been featured in the New York Times, Forbes, and CNET among others. Best of all, over a million users across the world trust and use Spyic for their tracking needs. Check out this article on how to track a cell phone location using Spyic.
What makes Spyic so good?
Well, besides offering users virtually unlimited access to the target cell phone, Spyic has unique characteristics. Here are some of the cool things about Spyic:
1. Remote tracking capability. Spyic is a web app that lets you track the whereabouts of the target cell phone remotely online. To accomplish this, you need to log in to your Spyic dashboard. The dashboard gives you access to all the features the app offers. Spyic allows you to use your browser to access your dashboard. So, you won’t need to install any special software to start tracking the target cell phone.
2. Works in stealth. All the tracking activities in this cell phone tracking app take place in stealth. Its operations run in the background to avoid interfering with the performance of the target device. This way, it doesn’t arouse suspicion. Besides, on iPhones, Spyic doesn’t require installation. Rather, you only need the iCloud credentials to start tracking your target. On Android cell phones, Spyic requires one-time access to install the app. After installation, the app automatically deletes its icon and disguises itself in installed apps. Best of all, you can uninstall the Android app remotely in one click. Spyic enures the target cell phone user never suspects you are tracking all their activities and whereabouts.
3. No rooting or jailbreaking necessary. With Spyic, you won’t have to root Android cell phones or jailbreak iPhones to track their whereabouts. Instead, Spyic uses cutting-edge technology to track a cell phone. Rooting or jailbreaking is still common in the industry. Fortunately, Spyic is among a handful of phone tracking apps that have overcome this major shortcoming. Besides, rooting or jailbreaking a phone voids its warranty and compromises its security making it vulnerable. Also, the process of rooting or jailbreaking a phone takes a lot of time and requires technical skills. With Spyic, you won’t need technical know-how to use the app.
4. Safe. Spyic ensures data on the target cell phone is safe and secure. To make this possible, Spyic doesn’t access data from third-party apps. This way, you can rest assured of data privacy for the target device user.
How to track a cell phone location within one minute using Spyic
The process of tracking the whereabouts of a cell phone using Spyic is pretty straightforward. Here are the steps involved:
Step 1: Visit the official Spyic website to sign up for an account. As you sign up, Spyic will prompt you to choose the operating system of the cell phone. Also, choose a plan that you feel suits your tracking needs.
Step 2: Configure the target cell phone. As already noted, for an iPhone, you won’t need to install the app. Rather, provide the Apple ID used on the target and verify. Spyic uses the iCloud to track the target iPhone whereabouts. For an Android cell phone, you will need one-time access to install the app. During installation, give the app all the permissions it needs to work optimally. The installation of the 2MB app takes less than 5 minutes.
Step 4: Now, log in to your Spyic dashboard to start tracking the target cell phone. In your dashboard, choose the Location feature on the left access panel to begin tracking the target. Here, you will have access to all the location information about the target. You will access the phone’s location history, real-time whereabouts with details like street addresses. All this is visible in an interactive map on the dashboard.
Other remarkable Spyic features
Besides the ability to track the whereabouts of a cell phone, Spyic has dozens of other features. Below are some of them:
1. Social media surveillance. Spyic can track all the activities on the most popular social media apps like FB, Snapchat, and Instagram. The app gives you access to all the chats and posts on these platforms.
2. Call log tracking. This feature lets you access the call log on the target cell phone. You will know dialed, received, and missed calls on the target phone. Spyic will even give you access to frequently contacted phone numbers.
3. Keylogger. Spyic keylogger feature lets you access all the keystrokes made on the target cell phone. This way, you can track even sensitive online credentials like usernames and passwords. The keystrokes are grouped by app to ease access.
The most convenient way you can track the location of a cell phone is through a tracking app. Technology makes all this possible and thanks to advanced cell phone tracking apps like Spyic, you can accomplish this remotely.